Friday, May 12, 2006

A quick note about potion making

In an effort to meet the Legends quest requirements, I've been working on getting my herblore to 45.

After experimenting with farming for a bit, I broke down and decided to just buy the herbs that I needed (about 400 harralanders at 1kea on world 2). Next, I went to the gnome stronghold where there are two stores that sell chocolate and bought them out, world hopped, bought more, etc, until I had 400 chocolate powders. Finally, I went to Catherby and bought all the plant cure I could hold, emptied the vials, banked, and then repeated. Lastly, I filled all of my empty vials in Falador.

When making my potions, I found that the quickest way is to go to castle wars (one click bank access), withdraw 14 harralanders, withdraw 14 water filled vials, drag the upper left harralander to the lower right, and then click back and forth between the harralander and the vial next to it. In other words, use the same technique that you'd use for stringing bows. Once I had 400 partial potions, I repeated the process with my chocolate powder and had my 45 herblore in no time at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home