Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Love Snelms!

While killing vampires as part of a slayer assignment, I stumbled on a snail. I remembered reading about snail helms at some point, so I decided to kill the little guy. I collected the snail shell, took a chisel to it, and presto, I had a shiney, new snail helm. The one I happened to get is black and red and it looks like a knit cap, very cool! I think I'll finish the Nature Spirit quest later, I have a feeling that I'll run across more snails then..

Just an update : I followed through with my promise to finish the Nature Spirit quest and, as suspected, came across more snails. There are snails with tall, pointy shells and there are snails with short, fat shells. There are about 5 total colors, so roughly 10 types of helmets possible (don't hold me to this though, it could be 8, it could be 10).

Chiseling a helmet from a shell gives 32.5 crafting experience so I may be visiting these guys again to train combat and level my crafting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home