Friday, February 17, 2006

First day in Lumbridge

I Tumble out of the ether and land in the grass with a thud. Forcing my eyes open, I see blurry images. A boot, sheep, and two figures. I look up at the figures and they slowly draw together to become a single person, a man. "Uhh.. hi" I say. The man bends down, picks up the boot, and walks away chirping "lol, thx for the boot noob". "Where is this place?" I shout after this strange person. "omg, Lumbridge noob" he replies.

A once avid reader of Valdesta's Newbie Guide to Wealth, I thought I'd check out her RL brother, Linkbuilder's, blog. After reading the article, "What is Power in RS", I wrote my comment and then searched for the anonymous checkbox.. Hmm.. There was none, my only choice was to turn back or create an account.

I'm a fairly new Runescape member, my name there is Qopitar. I started playing back in October '05 and I became a member in December when Valdesta told me how much easier life as a member would be.

I intend to use this blog to document my experiences in hopes that it will help me as well as any other new p2p Runescape players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home