Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ghostly Robes and Switching Spells

After completing Desert Treasure, I had to run out and get my ghostly robes as soon as possible. Ever since I saw someone walking around in them when I was a f2p player, I've wanted them.

I followed the ghostly robes guide at tip.it, and like all of their other guides, it was flawless and very easy to follow.

Holding lengthy conversations with the ghosts in the wilderness that were surrounded by aggressive monsters was a little annoying. I had to work at things a little bit to get myself positioned so that I could race through the conversations before I was attacked by a monster, it's a good thing that I didn't have to actually pay attention to what they were saying!

Other than that, getting ghostly robes is a very simple matter.

My magic level is only 75 and I'm not interested in pking at this point in my Runescape career. That said, I wanted to switch back to modern magic for now. I took a carpet to the Bedabin camp, walked southeast to the pyramid, went around bank and entered through the newly exposed back door, and prayed at the altar within. No problem at all.

I posted about these two topics because they are both things that I always figured would be a lot more complicated than they actually are. Don't sweat either of these tasks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home